We build projects where Triangle residents live, work, and play. But we can do so much more. We view community involvement as our duty.
How do we give back?
The Farm at Penny Lane
We partnered with Cross Disability Service to build tiny homes for sufferers of mental illness and physical disabilities.
Providing Holiday Cheer
Every year we partner with Bold Real Estate to provide holiday gifts to disadvantaged children at our local elementary school. Everyone deserves something under the tree.
Our owners lead local non-profits:
- Chatham Education Foundation: Chris Ehrenfeld is the Chair of this nonprofit organization devoted to stronger public education in Chatham County.
- Chatham Habitat for Humanity: Jason Dell serves as Secretary for the Chatham County Habitat for Humanity chapter.
- Chatham Economic Development: Chris served as the long time chair of this organization, which strives for new companies and more jobs in Chatham County.
- University Presbyterian Church: Jason takes a leadership role at his church through volunteer work and service as a Trustee. He served on the building committee, which oversaw the church’s recent major addition.
- Central Carolina Community College Foundation: Chris is President of this board, which manages gifts to our local community college.
Want to know more about what we do?
Check out the links below:
- Bone Marrow Donation Drive Held for Superior Court Judge Carl Fox – a successful effort for our county judge, who has since gone on to expand bone marrow registries and raise awareness for the disease he conquered.
- Tiny House – The Farm at Penny Lane – tiny houses for the mentally ill and disabled in a supervised living community.
- Chatham Habitat for Humanity
- Chatham EDC Board Welcomes New Officers
- Fuel up For Kids – kids need food when they’re not at school, too. Fuel Up for Kids seeks to provide that.
- Commitment to Chatham – a dedicated effort for economic development in our region.
- Central Carolina Community College Board