REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT
The BOLD Team’s collective expertise in commercial and residential real estate is the driving force behind the company’s leadership and success in real estate development and management. BOLD continuously seeks out the most promising innovations as we develop new solutions and services for our clients.
If you’re looking for inspiration, look no further. Start imagining your dream development project with the help of our photo collection. Click below to view and share.
Meet the Owner
Chris Ehrenfeld, a longtime resident of Chatham County, NC, is passionate about bringing innovative development projects to the growing community.
Chris has been a real estate broker for over 20 years, primarily in Chatham County. Originally from Pittsburgh, PA, he developed a strong affection for Chatham when he purchased land and built his home there in 1998.
With success in real estate and as a general contractor, Chris has been able to pursue his true passion – community advocacy and philanthropy, with a special focus on education and job creation.
His community leadership roles include:
- Chair of the Chatham Education Foundation
- Chair of the Chatham Economic Development Corporation
- Chair of the Central Carolina Community College Foundation
In The Community
- Chatham Education Foundation: Chris Ehrenfeld is the Chair of this nonprofit organization devoted to stronger public education in Chatham County.
- Chatham Habitat for Humanity: Jason Dell serves as Secretary for the Chatham County Habitat for Humanity chapter.
- Chatham Economic Development: Chris served as the long time chair of this organization, which strives for new companies and more jobs in Chatham County.
- Central Carolina Community College Foundation: Chris is President of this board, which manages gifts to our local community college.