REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT
The BOLD Team’s collective expertise in commercial and residential real estate is the driving force behind the company’s leadership and success in real estate development and management. BOLD continuously seeks out the most promising innovations as we develop new solutions and services for our clients.
Visit: 50051 Governors Drive, Chapel Hill, NC 27517
The Bold Team’s collective expertise in commercial and residential real estate – from development to operations to tenant relations to financial management.
If you’re looking for inspiration, look no further. Start imagining your dream development project with the help of our photo collection. Click below to view and share.
Meet the Owner
Chris Ehrenfeld is a longtime Chatham County resident who is proud to be the lead developer for the WILLIAMS CORNER project. Chris’ passion is bringing innovative development projects to a growing Chatham.
Chris has been a real estate broker for more than 20 years having spent most of those years in Chatham. Being a Tar Heel Alum by way of Pittsburgh, PA, Chris fell in love with Chatham when he bought a piece of land and built a home in 1998.
Finding success in real estate and as a general contractor has allowed him to pursue his real passion – community advocacy and philanthropy with focus on education and job creation.
His community Leadership roles include:
- Chair of the Chatham Education Foundation
- Chair of the Chatham Economic Development Corporation
- Chair of Central Carolina Community College Foundation
In The Community
- Chatham Education Foundation: Chris Ehrenfeld is the Chair of this nonprofit organization devoted to stronger public education in Chatham County.
- Chatham Habitat for Humanity: Jason Dell serves as Secretary for the Chatham County Habitat for Humanity chapter.
- Chatham Economic Development: Chris served as the long time chair of this organization, which strives for new companies and more jobs in Chatham County.
- Central Carolina Community College Foundation: Chris is President of this board, which manages gifts to our local community college.